Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: My Dark Knight haul!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Picked up this bad boy tonight. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    darknight

  2. #2
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice haul! Where at?

    Bats needs to cut back on the eating [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Jim Haley's CCat. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    This Batman is based on Frank Millers work. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha I know...he's still funny looking, I kinda want one now too...please tell me he's not like Hush Batman and I won't be able to find him [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Originally posted by Chesh:
    Haha I know...he's still funny looking, I kinda want one now too...please tell me he's not like Hush Batman and I won't be able to find him [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">temjinRNA and myself picked one up, there was 4 left. [img]eek.gif[/img] Get your ass down there early if you want one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you see if the Superman was there as well? that one looks awesome.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ghostdawgg®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Leegeta:
    Did you see if the Superman was there as well? that one looks awesome.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My sweetness, how are thee? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    They had Superman there, but he looked gay. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by ghostdawgg?:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Leegeta:
    Did you see if the Superman was there as well? that one looks awesome.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My sweetness, how are thee? [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    They had Superman there, but he looked gay. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then that means he looked as he should have [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Constipated Batman [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    holy shit I know they got delayed a little so I wasn't expected to see that aroudn at all yet! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    [img]eek.gif[/img] I gots ta find me some!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •